Sunday, July 13, 2008

Smile Post of the Week

Well, I thought it would be a good idea to post a happy thought or video to make both of us smile each week. So here is my first installment, a little ditty from Sesame Street. I first saw this one my second go round with SS. You see, I was among the first generation of children to benefit from the CTWP of Sesame Street. I loved it and was thrilled to get to redo it in the 80's with my son. Here is one of the new songs they introduced with my son's generation.



That was the really neat thing about watching SS the second time around. They still showed the skits I grew up with, like, 'Lady Bug Picnic' and 'C is for Cookie', and introduced fun songs like this one for my son. I really think this is a riot and hope it will bring a smile to your day.
Say hello to your 'inner child' for me.

0 comments: